Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I reached out and asked FFR is they would sell me just the realease "button" for the hand emergency brake.

No problem they actually sent me two. Awesome!

Screwed right on

Just in case others lose theirs.

Also they sent these awesome stickers.

I really really hope they make some merch with this.

Motor vehicle Font Gas Emblem Signage

·
Premium Member
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know that has to be super frustrating for people building their car right now I don't know I called several times to talk to a tech and they help me right then and there as I was working on the car and that was very beneficial

·
Registered
27 Posts
I reached out and asked FFR is they would sell me just the realease "button" for the hand emergency brake.

Screwed right on

View attachment 366522
I like that Factory Five sticker. I thought it was strange when I bought my car 8 months ago that in all those boxes there wasn't one Factory Five sticker. I have more Wilwood, Ford, Simpson, and other stickers than I know what to do with but not one Factory Five.

·
Premium Member
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I like that Factory Five sticker. I thought it was strange when I bought my car 8 months ago that in all those boxes there wasn't one Factory Five sticker. I have more Wilwood, Ford, Simpson, and other stickers than I know what to do with but not one Factory Five.
I don't remember if I got a sticker from FFR with the kit.

I feel like any stickers and such came from ordering tshirts and misc parts after the fact.

·
Actual builder now!
1,524 Posts

Screwed right on

View attachment 366522
Ooooh! Me like!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts