Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Senior Charter Member
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to get some after market guages that will work with the painless harness, but don't want to spend the 450.00, anyone have any ideas on a inexpensive, but not cheap set for my mark III doner build, carburated ?

ken

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
I bought Autometer Traditional Chrome gauges from Jegs for a pretty reasonable price. All electric gauges, minus the speedo, were $275. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
18,140 Posts
Autometer (IMO) makes the best gauges around. You'll spend some bux to get them, but it's worth it. You can find cheaper sets. But they are not nearly as good. And the little bit you'de save certainly isn't worth it. Don't cheap out here, spend the money for AM and then forget about it.

·
Super Moderator
29,554 Posts
Try the Hot Rod gauges from Classic Instruments. They make gauges very similar to the Autometer Classic including a reverse speedo.

2FAST

·
2,203 Posts
Ken,

Check your private mail. I have a set you might be interested in and I live close by.

Chris

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.