Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
What's the story with the headlights? Reminiscent of the 928/968.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Headlights

Yes, they are custom (metal) modified using 928 fenders and lift arms, motor, etc... all porsche parts... I know, they look much better down than up. but its usually dark outside when I pot them up... no one can see how ugly they are.

·
Senior Charter Member
2,181 Posts
I couldn't figure out how to put the pic in... can anyone help out? Thanks

Jon,

In order to insert a pic into your thread go to your photobucket account and put your cursor arrow over the pic that you want to insert. Once you do that a box should open up below the pic showing four alternate image codes. The very bottom one is the one you will want to use for this forum. Highlight and copy the code in full. Come back to this thread and create a new post or hit edit under your old post and paste the link into your thread. The pic should be there then. HTH

·
2,630 Posts
Here you go.....Follow GTMKris's advice and post one of the tail...That's one impressive wing......K

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
The headlights do look nice down. Cool car. Good luck with your quest.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wing Pic

I would actually take 15k for this car, I have 25 into it , but I know the deal on that...
I really wish someone with a finished or unfinished GTM would take it in partial trade + 15-25k cash.... It seems that guys with GTM's don't want an old porsche, I cant say that I blame them.

(Thanks for the advice on how to insert a Pic)

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sold the Porsche, Need a GTM.

This car sold yesterday, So seriously looking to buy a GTM. Prefer one with a title and AC... please PM me if you have one for sale. Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts