Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The cheap plastic attachment point on my passenger inside door handle broke inside the door. Does anyone have an extra or a recommendations for a better quality lever and mechanism that would work?? Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
434 Posts
I used a lexus IS interior door handle. It's been a long time since I looked at it and can't remember if I had to make modifications to make it fit. If I did, it wasn't much. Sorry not much more info here.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will be more than happy to buy them from you. How much do you want for them? Don't know why FF couldn't find something a little stronger!! First the driver door broke and I had to replace it and now the passenger door!! Please let me now how much you want and if you do Paypal, Zelle, Venmo, etc. Thank you!!

·
Registered
203 Posts
I will be more than happy to buy them from you. How much do you want for them? Don't know why FF couldn't find something a little stronger!! First the driver door broke and I had to replace it and now the passenger door!! Please let me now how much you want and if you do Paypal, Zelle, Venmo, etc. Thank you!!
PM me an address and Ill send them this week.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My email is [email protected] Please send me a quick email and I will send you my address and I can handle the transaction however you want. THANK YOU !!!!!! Tim S

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
PM me an address and Ill send them this week.
My email is [email protected] Please send me a quick email and I will send you my address and I can handle the transaction however you want. THANK YOU !!!!!! or Tim S 519 Meadowmist Ct. Encinitas, CA 92024. Please let me know how much and how you can take payment. Thank you

1 - 8 of 8 Posts