Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the story. I have a Gen 1 GTM kit for sale. It belongs to a friend of mine who moved to the Pacific Northwest a bunch of years ago. I kept it in storage in my shop for him with the intent that he would eventually get it to Oregon. He then decided to sell it and I was going to buy it from him but I have no time to or the energy to work on in and build it. So it is up for sale.

If you are reading this ad then you know what a GTM is and what the cost/time involved is going to be. This is the complete kit. Everything is in boxes. The glass is packed upright in a wooden crate. This kit includes the full kit plus the air conditioner kit. There are brand new Z06 rotors and calipers as well as a few odds and ends from a C5. I am sure there is more that I am forgetting.

The asking price is $20k or best REASONABLE offer. $20k is still a $10K savings over a new Gen2 kit. If you have any questions message me here. Thanks,

Andy.

If it takes a day or two to respond please be patient. I do have a job and other important life responsibilities to take care of.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here are a few quick pictures. Sorry for the dust but it has been sitting in the back corner of my shop for a while. The glass is in a wooden crate and the parts are in boxes.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Here is the story. I have a Gen 1 GTM kit for sale. It belongs to a friend of mine who moved to the Pacific Northwest a bunch of years ago. I kept it in storage in my shop for him with the intent that he would eventually get it to Oregon. He then decided to sell it and I was going to buy it from him but I have no time to or the energy to work on in and build it. So it is up for sale.

If you are reading this ad then you know what a GTM is and what the cost/time involved is going to be. This is the complete kit. Everything is in boxes. The glass is packed upright in a wooden crate. This kit includes the full kit plus the air conditioner kit. There are brand new Z06 rotors and calipers as well as a few odds and ends from a C5. I am sure there is more that I am forgetting.

The asking price is $20k or best REASONABLE offer. $20k is still a $10K savings over a new Gen2 kit. If you have any questions message me here. Thanks,

Andy.

If it takes a day or two to respond please be patient. I do have a job and other important life responsibilities to take care of.
Very interested if it is still for sale. Please let me know. Ready to go....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey I’m very interested. Is this still available? Feel free to email me.
[email protected]

Andy.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi i was wondering if this is still available? i actually live in Oregon but might be able to either go there and see it then have it shipped or figure something out if we are able to come to some kind of deal. 458 232 2588 shoot me a text

1 - 12 of 12 Posts