Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the story. I have a Gen 1 GTM kit for sale. It belongs to a friend of mine who moved to the Pacific Northwest a bunch of years ago. I kept it in storage in my shop for him with the intent that he would eventually get it to Oregon. He then decided to sell it and I was going to buy it from him but I have no time to or the energy to work on in and build it. So it is up for sale.

If you are reading this ad then you know what a GTM is and what the cost/time involved is going to be. This is the complete kit. Everything is in boxes. The glass is packed upright in a wooden crate. This kit includes the full kit plus the air conditioner kit. There are brand new Z06 rotors and calipers as well as a few odds and ends from a C5. I am sure there is more that I am forgetting.

The asking price is $20k or best REASONABLE offer. $20k is still a $10K savings over a new Gen2 kit. If you have any questions message me here. Thanks,

Andy.

If it takes a day or two to respond please be patient. I do have a job and other important life responsibilities to take care of.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here are a few quick pictures. Sorry for the dust but it has been sitting in the back corner of my shop for a while. The glass is in a wooden crate and the parts are in boxes.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Here is the story. I have a Gen 1 GTM kit for sale. It belongs to a friend of mine who moved to the Pacific Northwest a bunch of years ago. I kept it in storage in my shop for him with the intent that he would eventually get it to Oregon. He then decided to sell it and I was going to buy it from him but I have no time to or the energy to work on in and build it. So it is up for sale.

If you are reading this ad then you know what a GTM is and what the cost/time involved is going to be. This is the complete kit. Everything is in boxes. The glass is packed upright in a wooden crate. This kit includes the full kit plus the air conditioner kit. There are brand new Z06 rotors and calipers as well as a few odds and ends from a C5. I am sure there is more that I am forgetting.

The asking price is $20k or best REASONABLE offer. $20k is still a $10K savings over a new Gen2 kit. If you have any questions message me here. Thanks,

Andy.

If it takes a day or two to respond please be patient. I do have a job and other important life responsibilities to take care of.
Very interested if it is still for sale. Please let me know. Ready to go....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey I’m very interested. Is this still available? Feel free to email me.
[email protected]

Andy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts