Factory Five Racing Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey I’m really interested in your car. Send me an email at [email protected].
I finally got my GTM finished, well mostly finished, I need to get it titled. I have over $100 grand in the car mostly because I have Parkinson's and needed someone to finish it. It has a LS1 with 438 HP at the rear wheels so 503 HP. It is scary fast. I don't know how people drive cars with 700 plus HP. It has a G50 03 Porsche transaxle 5 speed with a posi unit and a side plate, so it will keep the gears in it, it has a vintage air conditioning unit, Kooks exhaust, APR GTC-300 Carbon Fiber Rear Wing, Brandwood cable shifter, Shane's hood louvers, front grille, rear hatch louvers and rear body louvers Motegi wheels with BF Goodrich G Force 335/30/18 on the rear and 245/40/18 on the front. Asking $52000

·
Registered
14 Posts
I finally got my GTM finished, well mostly finished, I need to get it titled. I have over $100 grand in the car mostly because I have Parkinson's and needed someone to finish it. It has a LS1 with 438 HP at the rear wheels so 503 HP. It is scary fast. I don't know how people drive cars with 700 plus HP. It has a G50 03 Porsche transaxle 5 speed with a posi unit and a side plate, so it will keep the gears in it, it has a vintage air conditioning unit, Kooks exhaust, APR GTC-300 Carbon Fiber Rear Wing, Brandwood cable shifter, Shane's hood louvers, front grille, rear hatch louvers and rear body louvers Motegi wheels with BF Goodrich G Force 335/30/18 on the rear and 245/40/18 on the front. Asking $52000
Hi Al Carp, just curious about Shanes's front grill. I believe I installed his 1st one a few years ago and it howled something terrible. Had to pull it out and it left a bunch of holes in the front fiber glass which I tried to hide with bolts. I was not very happy with him at the time.... otherwise I bought a lot of his products and was happy with them. Mike

21 - 27 of 27 Posts