Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I finally got my GTM finished, well mostly finished, I need to get it titled. I have over $100 grand in the car mostly because I have Parkinson's and needed someone to finish it. It has a LS1 with 438 HP at the rear wheels so 503 HP. It is scary fast. I don't know how people drive cars with 700 plus HP. It has a G50 03 Porsche transaxle 5 speed with a posi unit and a side plate, so it will keep the gears in it, it has a vintage air conditioning unit, Kooks exhaust, APR GTC-300 Carbon Fiber Rear Wing, Brandwood cable shifter, Shane's hood louvers, front grille, rear hatch louvers and rear body louvers Motegi wheels with BF Goodrich G Force 335/30/18 on the rear and 245/40/18 on the front. Asking $52000

Attachments

·
Registered
145 Posts
Auction site geared towards car enthusiasts, half a dozen GTMs sold there. Click the link.
Search for "gtm"

Note: The crowd on that site are both great but also some are pretty picky (or rude), you may want to turn your rear wing around before listing there. In your photos the wing blade is installed backwards.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
1 - 20 of 27 Posts