Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
EFI Rules and Carbs Drool
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have the a lot of the suspension parts needed to build a Factory Five GTM. Although you don't need them I even have the the front and rear frame pieces that locate the upper control arms and the differential. I bought all the parts second hand so I don't know how many miles were on them. Not sure what year either but I know they are from a C5 and the rear center section was a newer version that is stronger and is limited slip. $2,200 for everything (or will separate - see below)

Front and rear sub frames (extra front)
Front and rear upper and lower control arms
Front and rear spindles
Portions of front and rear steel framing to locate upper control arm mounting points
Roller wheels and tires
Rear brakes
Power steering pump
Steering rack
Limited slip center section
No front calipers but I have old rotors

Sorry, pickup only no shipping. Located in Stillwater, NY 12170

I'm looking to sell complete, sorry not parting out.

You can call or text me at 518-817-66 two zero. Email is arrowhead300 at hotmail.com. If you call leave message if I don't pickup.

Additional pictures here:

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipMtxxtFmZO6Pv5mRvSLVHXjbiUH5w_zpJlpfCkbbh0oo4qGI1SufNZjfQyl8-trcw?key=RjBpU1hjT2MtZjA2MlAxUmgwSlBpREhCMFlBQkRn

Attachments

·
EFI Rules and Carbs Drool
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump for the winter GTM projects!

I have come to the realization that I need these gone. So I'm willing to sell clips separate (no partial frames, wheels or ps pump), $600 for front, $500 for rear, $500 for differential

1 - 3 of 3 Posts