Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I will let folks know if the car sells by updating this.

The time has come to part with the GTM. I've had an amazing experience with it and have kept it meticulously stored and maintained since the day I finished it. If you are interested, please contact me at [email protected] or 301-481-1495. I took these photos the other day. Below are a few pictures to include the cover and contents of the 242 page maintenance manual. Regarding price, I will be listing for 135K OBO as a starter. The hosting service for the website I had allowed the site to become corrupted but I've retained all of it. The build video is:
Others are listed under Pixelsight
Main options:
LS7 - Heads, CAM and tuned (660HP) Naturally aspirated
Infinity Box
Windows I5 PC
Mendeola
Kooks
+ Much more many know. Please watch the videos.
I can provide a downloadable copy of the maintenance manual on request.

Please do your homework regarding the GTM, build differences, options and practicality of owning one.

Thanks,
John Myers
Wheel Vehicle Tire Car Hood

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle
Land vehicle Car Vehicle Tire Automotive parking light
Vehicle Car Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive design
Over 250 pages
Automotive parking light Tire Car Vehicle Wheel
242 Pages

Attachments

·
Junior Charter Member
713 Posts
Very nice car. I hope you are able to get what you are asking, but it is becoming more of a buyer's market at the moment. However, for someone who really wants a GTM with these specs, it would be hard to build a duplicate at this price. GLWS!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You're correct Chad. I've sold several cars recently and with all that's going on I have no expectations either way. It boils down to someone I don't know who has the money and the desire. I figured it'd be better to get something out so people know it's available. Thanks!(y)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts