Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,767 Posts
I know it wasn't the car in his AV....as the car in his AV was just at my shop last Friday.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's my third GTM

Shane
Did you get our first GTM in your shop? (# 269) We sold it about a year ago. wondered what happened to it.

I still have second GTM (Grey) and will finish it next. This (Red) GTM was one I took in trade when we sold our first GTM (Red with a black top).

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,767 Posts
Yes, the one that was here is the one from your avatar...with the custom...everything.....hood opening, grille opening, full door window frames, red with black and silver stripes. The guy who just bought it a month ago lives a little over an hour from me.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow! Who would have thought it would wind up in Iowa.

Thank you Shane for the update. I hope our current car will be sold this Sunday. You can be sure I will direct the new owner to VRaptor SpeedWorks.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Am I the only one curious as to why it was at Shane's Shop? :smile2:
If I had just bought a hand-built 180mph car I would have it looked over by a professional before I pushed it too hard, no matter how competent the builder seemed. As my process safety professor preached, "trust but verify"

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
If I had just bought a hand-built 180mph car I would have it looked over by a professional before I pushed it too hard, no matter how competent the builder seemed. As my process safety professor preached, "trust but verify"
Whoa...ok. Next time I'll be sure to caveat my light jokingly reply with, "this is a light jokingly reply".

1 - 10 of 10 Posts