Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It was just another boring day here in Dana Point, California, after a low went thru dropping some rain and spiking it with lighting and thunder. After one of Mother Nature's presentations, a great sunset usually follows. Today was exceptional.

As a p.s.; as Victoria and I walked back to the parking lot to go home, a couple was eyeing our yellow roadster and taking pictures. She said she wanted to take a picture to show her son what her husband gave her for her 60th birthday. I took her camera and took her picture siting in our car. Now she has a real picture to show her son. Sorry, I have no photos to show it really happened, but believe me, there was a smile on her face, and mine.

Attachments

· Registered
804 Posts
Those are some beautiful sunset pictures. Up here in the SG valley the sky was all orange at sunset as we were still seeing some rain.

Love the pictures!

2,625 Posts
Pictures like those remind me of just why we choose to live in this crazy state.....We may have knuckleheads in Sacramento, but at least we're surrounded by beautiful scenery!!! :winkiss:

· Charter Member
2,559 Posts
John,

Great pics, especially love the first one. Looks like the sky is on fire!
See you soon!

Garry

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.