Factory Five Racing Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Man Cave Master Craftsman
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Just came across this thread. I remember this car catching my eye at Huntington Beach...and it wasnt even done! Your attention to detail is great. Awesome job.

Your custom dash placard has very similar wording to the one i’m having etched up for my car.
Thanks!

One of the things I love about these cars that never ceases to amaze me is how creative we car nuts can be.

When ready let's see what ya got!

Saul

·
Man Cave Master Craftsman
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
wow - stunning work!

any videos to show off that blower whine? that snake has some serious slither!! :wink2:
Here's the Youtube link to the initial dyno run when the tuner spun it to 7300 RPM, you can hear some blower whine during the pull, also on my way home when I gave it a quick throttle jab in second gear.

Saul

·
Registered
9,941 Posts
Sadly I believe he was killed in his car.
Plate is different but looks like the same car.

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Yes it was Saul, real shame.

·
Senior Charter Member
536 Posts
Just saw the graduation post and then saw the news about the crash - what terrible and sad news....

·
Registered
127 Posts
A really awesome effort and result. You should give yourself a couple of pats on the back. An inspiration to all of us!!! Congrats.

·
Registered
396 Posts
A really awesome effort and result. You should give yourself a couple of pats on the back. An inspiration to all of us!!! Congrats.
Uh. Did you read the most recent posts?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Accept my apologies...lost track of the of thread...was not making light of a tragic accident...sorry for the loss.

·
Registered
396 Posts
N
Accept my apologies...lost track of the of thread...was not making light of a tragic accident...sorry for the loss.
Not an issue. Just thought you should know.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Sad to hear this news. Rest in peace, Saul.

- m

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Very sad, my condolences to his family and friends. I saw his car as a rolling chassis at the 2015 HB cruise in, you knew the car was going to be special at that stage of the build. I believe he won best car under construction that year.
Anyone know the details of what happened?

·
Registered
564 Posts
I believe he won best car under construction that year.
Correct.

Anyone know the details of what happened?
No one knows for sure but witness accounts said he was travelling 100mph, hit the curb, lost control, and hit a tree in the median sideways. ?

·
FFCobra Captain
11,688 Posts
Sadly our member Saul was identified as the driver. RIP Saul and condolences to his family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 38 of 38 Posts