Factory Five Racing Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Super Moderator
29,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Passenger side complete . It’s amazing how much improvement the race numbers make in the car’s appearance

-Bill

Reactions: jhargrove

·
Registered
105 Posts
Is that a chrome light on the door for illuminating the number? I always thought they were mounted above the number shining down.

edit: ooops. I see that you mentioned that in a previous post!

·
Super Moderator
29,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
All cleaned and waxed

Reactions: jhargrove

·
Charter Member
1,584 Posts
Perfect - I love it! Your builds all demonstrate such vision and craftsmanship. Well done!

Reactions: 2FAST4U

·
Super Moderator
29,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Decided to make close out panels to shroud the oil cooler. Here’s the first side

-Bill

Reactions: zee

·
Super Moderator
29,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Was bored so went into the garage and decided I’d try and make a seal for the air box using left over FFR bulb seal. To make it one piece I had to snip the corners of the pinch portion. Then added a small piece of electrical tape in the rear where both ends met. What do you think?

Bill D

·
Super Moderator
29,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
On my way to get a VIN from the CHP last Wednesday

·
Charter Member
1,584 Posts
Such a great picture. I have a couple of great pics at the gas station. Almost like our cars pose there. Good luck with the VIN.

·
Super Moderator
29,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Such a great picture. I have a couple of great pics at the gas station. Almost like our cars pose there. Good luck with the VIN.
Got a VIN. Went to the DMV the following day and now have an SPCN number.

·
Super Moderator
29,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Made a couple of close-off panels for around the oil cooler. Now all the air goes through the cooler. And it makes for a cleaner more finished look .

Bill D

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
That is awesome! What a great build - I like it even more than your first one - well done!

21 - 34 of 34 Posts