Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
3,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After about a month of waiting I got my engine back from the machine shop.
I took a little time to get all the pieces together but here she is.

Stock bottom end with new bearings, honing, rings etc. New canton race pan, Edelbrock top end kit, new MSD distributor, cobra valve covers, March blacked out pulley kit.

Still need to get the belt and spark plugs so I can put the plug wires on, but was too excited not to post these pics.
Now I need my tranny refurbished, and my drive shaft shortened then my driveline will be done.

John

· Charter Member
2,559 Posts
John,

Looks great ... I especially love the valve covers ... and the black accessory drive stuff! Very nice. Can't wait to hear the "first start" video ...

Garry

· FFR Rookie Craftsman
2,937 Posts
Howdy John,

Giddy up!

Looks pretty good.

Paul

· Registered
3,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Thanks guys,

Garry the first start may be a while yet, probably next year due to "I'm freezing my fingers to my wrench" temperatures. LOL

Shawnski I got an Edelbrock top end kit (pn 2091) with a performer RPM cam. The kit supposedly makes 367HP. We'll see I guess. Not sure on the stroke, but it is an unmodified bottom end.

Topping it with the fast EZ EFI system.

John

· Registered
3,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Kelly,

LOL I did just the other day. Hopefully will have that back in the next two weeks or so depending what they find inside.
I see you may have swayed to a coupe looking at your avatar! cool

John

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.