Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
March 24. Like I needed more sleepless nights. Talked to Jason at Factory Five... he took his time and answered every question I had. And, man did I blast him with questions. I mean, very important questions about my order like:

Is the car comfortable to sleep in? And,

How easy is it to clean the rubber off the back of the car after fish-tailing it through an intersection?

After talking to Larry Johnson, here is my completely changed order:

</font>
  • Powder coated chassis</font>
  • Body cut-outs</font>
  • Pin drive IRS (Thank you Larry)</font>
  • Coated headers</font>
  • Aluminum Steering rack</font>
  • Vintage gauges</font>
  • Pre-cut dash</font>
  • Oil cooler</font>
  • FFR Radiator/overflow</font>
  • Hood hinge/Wind wings/Visors</font>
  • Brake duct wire mesh</font>
  • Battery cut-off</font>
  • Lucas wipers</font>
  • Vertical over-riders</font>
  • Heater</font>
  • Wire Harness</font>
  • Lock-out shifter</font>
Now just waiting on Stewart Trans to give me delivery date.

pauL

·
Charter Member
707 Posts
Congrats man, I hate to say it but this wait is the longest. It took years to order, no big deal but the month I had to wait after ordering might as well have been several years. It will be worth it though, have someone take a picture of your face when you see that Stewart truck for the first time.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wait.. Mark9 says it will be here before I know it, you're saying it will seem like years. So, which is it?

Great! Something else to think about while I lay awake at night.

·
Charter Member
707 Posts
For me It went bye quickly, it however seemed like forever. Its one of those things were it seems like it is taking forever to come but when it does it seems like just yesterday. Sorry not trying to mess with your head. I promise it will be great though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.