Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Charter Member
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this over on the Autocross Grandstand but thought you guys might want to know,I went autocrossing with Jammin1 and ChuckR sunday and all I can say is Gordon has hit a home run with this,I did not tell any one that I had the watts link in the car but after a couple runs ChuckR asked "Do you have Gordens watts link in that" Ive have had the stock 4link off a mustang,the FFR 3 link,and now Gordons watts link and the car is a dream on the track.
I had the fast time of the day in AP class and this is the first time out for this car, cant wait to get it dialed in!!

·
Charter Member
144 Posts
Stacy,

You stated above that you have had the FFr 3-link as well as Gordon's setup. Do you have any comparison times using the FFR and Gordon's on the same course? I will be doing the upgrade next winter and would like all the input I can get on the two systems. Thanks.

·
Charter Member
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Treed each time SCCA has an autocross they set it up diff. to make it new to the drivers, the FFR three link was nice,but from the the way the car responded with Gordons Watts link I would buy it again! Im going to run the 1/4 mile this weekend with out changing a thing and I like to launch hard,like slip the clutch at 3000rpm and go, the FFr 3 link had some bad stuff happen to other people on the fourm with this type of driving( do a search ) I hope to be in the 10 sec.times by the way

cheers Stacy

·
Pro FFR Builder and Moderator
14,617 Posts
Stacy, I'm glad you are happy with the system. Once you get the Koni's on and start experimenting with the adjustment, You will get much quicker.

·
Pro FFR Builder and Moderator
14,617 Posts
Treed, There is someone in Green Bay that is installing the system. If you e-mail me I can put you in touch with them is you want to see how the system works.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts