Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· FFCobra Fanatic
2,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apparently a girl came into a shop to have the oil changed and find out what the little grinding noise was.
I sent this to my daughters and two of them said it could only happen if they asked their father to check out the noise and he drove it and said "they're fine"

Since the pads don't touch the rotor all the way to the hub, it's obviously been machined that way. Would make a good "Dysfunctional Team" trophy, Sean

· Premium Member
9,127 Posts
Ouch!!! Good thing it was just a car. Imagine if she was riding a horse. It would have died from neglect.

· Premium Member
3,886 Posts
That's one way to keep your rotors from overheating. Heat sink fins.

· Junior Charter Member
1,146 Posts
great image but pretty sure its fake as you say the pads don't go that far to hub and I am sure at some point the wheel would have locked up

Oh, yes they will. I see these come in to the store regularly. And the guy carrying them in always asks if we can turn them. Whatta joker.

Then it's all about "She didn't hear a thing." "Women drivers don't have a clue!" etc. Since men are a lot more abusive to each other about this, they learn early on to not get caught. Girls just don't care about that, you should have been checking to keep it from happening. If you don't care because "It's her car, it's her problem." then it's because you don't care about her - and enough of that will induce them to move on to someone who does.

Suck it up, it's your fault no matter what. - Veteran Husband.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.