Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
3,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My build plan has changed pretty dramatically, so here’s the list of stuff I’ve collected that I need to get out of my garage. I WANT TO SELL ALL OF THIS STUFF AS A PACKAGE. IF THAT DOESN’T WORK, I’LL OFFER THEM INDIVIDUALLY.

'88 5.0 HO shortblock. In storage for years. The original heads and valve covers were pulled but are present. Some corrosion in the upper cylinder walls, but I’ve had several opinions that this block will be fine with a cleaning and a .030 overbore. The (presumably stock) rotating assembly is still in the block, there is even oil in it. The cam, timing chain, front cover, harmonic balancer, pan, and flywheel are all still attached. Also pulled but included are the original Duraspark distributor, and stock headers. T5 tranny from the same donor Mustang. Previous owner told me that it had been rebuilt only 500 miles earlier, but was making funny noises and he didn’t put a lot of faith in the guy that did the rebuild. I would’ve rebuilt it again before using it myself. Other stuff: Driveshaft, and stock gas pedal, stock rear springs in great condition, and four rear shocks for stock build, only 3,000 miles on them, great shape, with quadshock brackets.

You can pick up the entire ball of wax at my house for $250. Sorry, can’t ship. Delivery only as a last resort.

EDITED 12/28/03, forgot to include 2 turbine wheels.

Edited 12/30/03 to reduce the price.

EVERYTHING IS BEING SOLD IN ‘AS-IS’ CONDITION.

Thank you!! AJ

[ January 05, 2004, 12:34 PM: Message edited by: AJ Cobra NJ ]

·
3,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Make me an offer on individual parts if you would like to. Somebody has to need this stuff??

·
3,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Steve, I'm working in Hartford right now, I'll get home Thursday night. So I'll post whatever info I can get from the transmission tag here on Friday morning.

Don't know what it's worth. Make me an offer that you think is reasonable.

AJ

1 - 7 of 7 Posts