Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got to get some miles on the car this spring before we head for Texas. Did a 140 miles today to go see Dan (HOTROD) in Kankakee Illinois. We then drove out into the country with both cars (he just got his back together last night). All my cold weather gear worked great.
I set the newly installed cruise control on 80 and relaxed. This 1250 mile trip next week will be a piece of cake..... did I just jinx things?
Craig

·
Junior Charter Member
2,436 Posts
Sounds like you are read for the TCC Spring Meet in San Marcos. See you there.

·
3,516 Posts
Craig, this trip is gonna be EPIC! But a nice warmup for Huntington Beach next year!😉

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
Safe travels please. Mrs and I made it to TCC last spring. Great event. However we trailered since our ride was covered in 8" of snow the day before we started south from central Illinois. Our 6690 is just left of center in the panorama pic. Happy Trails Y'all and Cheers!
A

Attachments

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Safe travels please. Mrs and I made it to TCC last spring. Great event. However we trailered since our ride was covered in 8" of snow the day before we started south from central Illinois. Our 6690 is just left of center in the panorama pic. Happy Trails Y'all and Cheers!
A
Love pics awesome!

·
Registered
5,833 Posts
Packing up today to leave in the morning. Trailering down. We're spending a few days with family in the area, then will be at the Embassy on Wednesday. Got to get one of those treasured trailer spots! Looking forward to getting out driving again and meeting up with folks. First time at this event for us. Heard enough about it at London that we decided to check it out.

·
Premium Member
4,186 Posts
Sounds like a great adventure!
Hope to see you there.
John Myers

·
Registered
534 Posts
You guys are both goin??!! Damn, i'm jealous!!!! I've only got about 800 miles on the mk1, so I wouldn't dare make an attempt from NJ. I am debating flying to the London show this year, or trailering my unpainted car out there. Either way, I can't wait to see you guys again. Enjoy Texas, and as always be safe!!!!! -- Mike

·
3,516 Posts
6 more hours and the 3 Amigos are heading to Texas! Tito’s Tito’s Tito’s!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts