Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have never been a fan of the gen 3 Coyote engine cover and thus far have just been running no cover at all. Surprisingly I find it cleaner than my previous 347 build with the trickflow swoop over efi intake. Just saw the London auction car and really like the cover they came up with. Looks like the center section is a factory gen 3 cover with the sides cut off and then is has what I believe to be Roush coil covers glued on. Not sure I am ready to drop $320 on the roush covers and an additional $150 on the original cover just for supplies, but do like the results. Thought I would share

Attachments

·
Registered
6,064 Posts
I did something a little similar with the Gen 3 Coyote in my Gen 3 Coupe. Also used the center part of the stock Gen 3 cover. But made my own extensions out of aluminum and the shop that did my body and paint also painted and detailed it.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Edwardb, I did see your cover. Very well done! I also like that you only need to buy one cover. When I first saw this one I was thinking the after market may have come up with it as a bolt on solution. A bit of research and see someone was just being creative. These groups come up with some great ideas. And of course great ways to help us all spend more cash...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts