Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not had time to investigate at all.

My guage lights did not come on today on my way home from work.
IDK it will not be easy getting under the dash. Maybe a fuse. Idk

·
Registered
224 Posts
You didn't accidentally turn down the dimmer on the headlights switch by chance? Check that it is rotated fully clockwise

·
Charter Member
1,089 Posts
I've had mine do that and in my case it was a loose connection on the head light assembly. Stick you hand under there and wiggle the switch wires with a light touch. If the dash lights flicker you've found the problem.

Reactions: jhargrove

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
Mine went out too, but the needles still light up. Are there two sources of power?

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Mine went out too, but the needles still light up. Are there two sources of power?
Yes, if using RF harness and vintage gauges, one power for gauges and one for lights

Reactions: Clubcar

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Anyone know what fuse to buy that has the clicking noise for the turn signals? I forgot to buy it when someone mentioned it before. I promise to buy it as soon as it's mentioned again. Lol

·
Charter Member
1,089 Posts
I'm pretty sure the clicking noise comes from the flasher. Some flashers are louder than others. Some of the new flashers for LEDs are silent. It should be in the description or comments in reviews.

Reactions: jhargrove

·
Registered
111 Posts
Anyone know what fuse to buy that has the clicking noise for the turn signals? I forgot to buy it when someone mentioned it before. I promise to buy it as soon as it's mentioned again. Lol
I used the CEC Industries EF32RL Flasher.

Bought it off amazon. Works with LEDs. Only thing extra you have to do is attach the ground wire.

·
Registered
85 Posts
If you want a flasher unit that beeps that lets you know when your turn signals are on try a turn alarm unit.

·
Junior Charter Member
501 Posts
I think you should investigate why the fuse opened. There could be a fault in the wires. I found one in my dash wiring when I removed it to reinstall the vinyl covering.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts