Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Junior Charter Member
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you in and around Denver/Littleton/Boulder, GCC is coming out 8/18 - 8/24 and driving around the state. Going to visit Keystone, Silverthorne, Pike's Peak, Manitou & Colorado Springs, Estes Park, Royal Gorge and a few other places within driving range of Littleton.

I've gotten messages from Bob and Derald already....We have 9 or 10 cars coming out, but, welcome anyone wanting to go along. I'm working on the itinerary, and will be done by end of the weekend.

Interested, send me a PM.

BTW - besides Hwy 36....any other highways to avoid due to construction?

·
Premium Member
17,891 Posts
For those of you in and around Denver/Littleton/Boulder, GCC is coming out 8/18 - 8/24 and driving around the state. Going to visit Keystone, Silverthorne, Pike's Peak, Manitou & Colorado Springs, Estes Park, Royal Gorge and a few other places within driving range of Littleton.

I've gotten messages from Bob and Derald already....We have 9 or 10 cars coming out, but, welcome anyone wanting to go along. I'm working on the itinerary, and will be done by end of the weekend.

Interested, send me a PM.

BTW - besides Hwy 36....any other highways to avoid due to construction?
I plan on hooking up with you for a couple of your day trips.

There's a long construction zone on I-25 between Castle Rock and Monument. Avoid that at all costs. Fortunately, there are alternate routes that are more fun.

·
Junior Charter Member
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow, thanks for the head's up on I-25. Can you pm me your email address so I can run my routes by you for your thoughts? Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts