Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wiring my GTM now and went to mount the gas pedal that came with the LS376/525 installation kit and cannot see how they go about mounting this, it has one flush hold in the bracket and two inset ones to the right. It is the same pedal as the LS3 and LS7 from what I can gather. Can someone post how they did theirs or a couple of pics.
Thanks, Jonathan

·
Premium Member
13,266 Posts
We have the same set-up here. I have not mounted that yet, but will probably be doing so in the next couple of days. If it ends up requiring some sort of bracket, I'm guessing that the bracket required will probably end up as another available product on my website......:001_smile:. I'll see what I can get done in the next few days.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gas Pedal

Thanks, I will anxiously wait. I am the one who called you about the thicker gas tanks and windshield washer resivoir. I recieved them today actually and they look great, the seller was great to deal with and had lots of good things to say about you. I am using a GM harness, did you disassemble your harness or did you just put it in the way it is, the fuse box mounts are a bit funny will have to see what I can do with that.

·
Premium Member
13,266 Posts
I also purchased the GMPP harness/ecu that matches that engine. You will have to move a few things around in the harness to make them reach, like the throttle actuator wires, MAP, MAF...... I also re-routed the connections for the IGN/bulkhead connector/MIL/etc, over to where the ECU connectors are.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Shane, you are an amazing guy. A fellow builder asks a question about having trouble installing his throttle pedal. Five hours later you have designed, fabricated and have available for sale a solution for the problem. I wish all businesses were as efficient and fast as you. Keep up the good work buddy.

·
Premium Member
13,266 Posts
Shane, you are an amazing guy. A fellow builder asks a question about having trouble installing his throttle pedal. Five hours later you have designed, fabricated and have available for sale a solution for the problem. I wish all businesses were as efficient and fast as you. Keep up the good work buddy.
Thanks! Jonathan just happened to ask the right question at the right time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.