Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone started to recieve these yet? I thought there were like 25 sets and I was in on the tail end of the purchase, but have heard nothing about my pipes or $250 upfront deposit from back in Oct sometime. Are any of you guys getting some?

·
Registered
5,905 Posts

·
Charter Member
6,161 Posts
I bought mine last summer. Wait until you see them...it will be well worth it!

·
FFCobra Craftsman
1,626 Posts
I got mine last summer, they are beautiful. Go to the web site, get Nicks phone number and call him. You may or may not know Nick, but there are a great many of us that went to the Mott School of Nick and Tony. Give Nick a call!

·
Registered
247 Posts
I've been waiting since August. The latest from Georgie was an e-mail week before last, in which he said his errant polisher said that several sets were coming across the border the week of Jan. 15. He did honestly note, however, that not one thing the polisher has told him about timing has panned out yet. He's offered to refund the deposit for the last few months, and indicated they've got a new polisher, but the last 25 sets are hung up with the bad one.

I really want/need a set (hollow squate tube brackets on my old style Mark II existing pipes are shot) but I have to say that I'm getting frustrated! I am sure they will be very nice, but a six month lead time is pretty ridiculous.

·
Charter Member
2,035 Posts
I ordered in Sept and the original delivery date was mid Nov. FWIW I got the same response as MDMACH did about 2 weeks ago including the offer to refund my deposit. I suggested they update us biweekly considering the situation and how long we have been wating to avoid bad publicity and people speculating the worst. I am a strong believer that hearing that they have no new news is better than hearing nothing at all. I still have faith and will hang in there for a little while longer. I wonder if we have any members nearby their polisher that could do some scouting?

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It would be nice to get an update on what is going on. I thought that maybe I had slipped through a crack somewhere, it ($hit) does happen.

I'm starting to get a bit disappointed, as others have expressed as well, now. A reply to the thread would likely relieve concerns and speculations.....

Not trying to say that I have extra
I need to get rid of to cover the balance, I just want to know what is going on.

·
2,203 Posts
I have been gearing-up to order a set myself, but I think I'll wait and see how all this pans out now...

·
Georgie
90 Posts
HI Guys:

Sorry for the slow response I have been traveling out of town without my laptop for the last several days. I recieved an email this week that 5 sets of pipes will be available for shipment to customers on Monday, Jan 29th. I will start at the top of the list and begin shipping the side pipes in order that the orders were placed..I will be contacting those folks this weekend via the phone. We should continue to recieve and ship side pipes every week until all the orders are recieved over the next several weeks. Nick and I appreciate your patience and understanding..please accept our apologies for the continued delay. If you would like to talk to me please call my on my cell phone at 781-929-2154

All the best,
Georgie
GASN Performance

·
Premium Member
647 Posts
To echo what Georgie has said:
We have been told by our vendor that he will have five sets of pipes this Thursday ready to ship. We have been told this before. If he comes through, we will begin shipping Monday. If he lets us down again we will be contacting our customers and offer to return their deposits. This has gone on long enough. My partner and I (as well as our customers) have been held hostage by our supplier for way to long. We have found another vendor that we will be doing our work from now on. In the mean time we will refund deposits to anyone who wants out. If you want to stay on the list, leave your deposit on record .I am truly sorry for the inconvenience this has caused everyone. This has turned into a night mare for us.
Thank you for your patience.
Nick Smith
810-625-7197

·
Charter Member
2,035 Posts
Sounds like some good news guys. I heard from Georgie today and they are planning to ship mine on Monday. Hopefully we will all have them before too long.

·
Registered
5,905 Posts
Originally posted by MrJeffreyB:
Sounds like some good news guys. I heard from Georgie today and they are planning to ship mine on Monday. Hopefully we will all have them before too long.
But do the actually have them in hand today as promised????
I'm still going to hold on to that glimmer of hope....

·
Registered
336 Posts
So I get a call from Breeze and I am told that they are on the way.

Inhale and HOLD.......

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Dough!!

Just in time for body work so I can drag them across the floor, put a few dings in aesthetically pleasing spots, and just generally bang them up so they look like $h_t. I don't know how I will resist the urge to "just test fit them". :rolleyes:

·
Registered
336 Posts
turning blue!!!!!

Getting faint!!!!

Pulse weakening!!!!

·
743 Posts
Anyone receive their pipes?

1 - 20 of 94 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.