Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got done cleaning the garage up. i have lots of parts off the donor which im not using so im not sure what im going to do with them. any ideas on that. and any ideas of how much space ill need to build a mk3. i have a small garage so i hope its enough space. can someone show me how to post pictures on this forum. i have like over 200 posts and i still dont know how to posst pictures on here

·
Senior Charter Member
1,050 Posts
I built a MKII in a 1 car garage, it was cramped but I was able to do it that little of an area. I put the chasis on car dolly's , that way I could move the car from 1 side of the garage to the other thereby freeing up some extra room. I did put the body in a storage garage though.

·
FFCobra Craftsman
3,235 Posts
For the pic posting, you will need to establish an account with a picture posting website such as photobucket (they're free). Then you will need to upload the pictures you want to post on the website. At least on photobucket, when you click on the URL address for the picture, it copies the address to your clipboard. Then, when you create a new post on the forum, you click on the "Image" button and a small pop-up appears to put the new address of the picture you just posted. Right click in the address field and then click on paste. The close the window. I may sound complicated but it really is easy once you do it a couple of times.

HTH

·
Junior Charter Member
1,053 Posts
I think it is good to store the body out side
on a buck in the hot sun and cold winter..

One of the first things I would do is the hsrf
on the seems and strip the mold wax.. Maybe even
an initial sanding to let the body breath.

Built mine in a 1.5 car garage and stored stuff
in the attic above.. Wheel dollies help

1 - 4 of 4 Posts