Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have no association with this company but have used these driving shoes for a while. They fit well and this is a great sale price. Just wanted to let anyone who might interested know.

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
What about width? Do they run narrow or tend to be wide for the size? I've got a wide foot which sometimes forces me into a longer/larger shoe.

Thanks, George

·
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a wide foot as well. This is from their order page, I ordered my "regular "size and they fit me well. Again I have nothing to do with Hunziker.

Sizing Information
Casual Driving Shoes by Hunziker are designed with comfort in mind. With the improvement of our new contoured insole, this run offers a bit more room than the previous run of Hunziker shoes from 2010. We recommend ordering a half-size down from your standard size or from your previously purchased (2010) Hunziker shoes.

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
Ordered a gray pair of Hunziker casual driving shoes, be sure to use the discount code FLATSIXES from the Porsche Club. 15% off.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Great tip! Love the selection and looks like they are 50% off and you get the 15% off on top using the code that Bear-AvHistory posted. About $65 with shipping and discount.

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
I received a pair of the same Steve McQueen driving shoes yesterday. I was a bit worried since I have EEE width feet but still ordered my actual 8.5 shoe size. I’m happy to report they fit beautifully! Although they are very comfortable they work far better in my MK4’s footbox than any other shoes I have. Slick!!

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
Got mine today. Glad I didn't order a half size down, they seem to fit good. A nice looking shoe, a good buy, extra laces, inserts, and travel bags, can't go wrong. Thanks for the heads up.

·
Junior Charter Member
847 Posts
I wanted them but shipping to Canada would have been a killer :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
591 Posts
Pulled the trigger also. I would have bought a few different pairs but not many in my size, unfortunately. ?
But I did buy a few cool shirts on there too.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I just ordered some. The gray is the best looking, but I guess everyone else also thinks so. Didn't have any in my size. I got a black and a white. With the added discount you cant beat the price. Thanks Diver and Bear.

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
My black pair came in yesterday. Nice shoe.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts