Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

7,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to have a set of full size body buck templates for Auto-cad. Does anyone have a copy they could send me?

Thanks,

Ray

· FFCobra Fanatic
1,457 Posts
I have them printed already if your interested I could send them out. Just have to find them. I was planning on starting a loan a tool program with them/

7,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, but I was looking for them "on disk" so to speak so I could send them to a few new builders. I got rid of my body buck last year when I did not need it any longer.

As for the loan a tool idea, that would be great. I sent my templates on when I was done on the condition that they be sent on to others.

Ray

· Senior Charter Member
1,151 Posts
Ray,

I just sent You My .dwg file in release 12. I hope it's what You are after.

Tom

· El Conquestador
1,089 Posts
I would love to get the autoCAD version also.

If anyone would like to share. Any verison would be fine, I can convert it.

Thanks,

· Registered
2,230 Posts
Me three if at all possible? Thanks.

· Premium Member
5,811 Posts
Ray (or Tom),

Darn, I'm late again! Any chance you could fire off a copy to me as well?

Thanks!

Sean

· Premium Member
5,811 Posts
Thanks Tom!

I just looked at them. Since my laptop is now always in the garage with me It makes sense to have almost all my reference material in electronic form.

This forum is such a fantastic resource!

Sean

· Junior Charter Member
805 Posts
Icould really use a set also but dont have a fancy computer program mine would have to be on paper
thanks sam

7,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yes you will need Auto-Cad (at least R12) to view these files. I use R-14 and they open up great.

Ray

· Junior Charter Member
2,071 Posts
Ray: Could I get a copy of that .dwg or .dxf file for the body buck. My spec racer is delivering in April and i would like the buck ready by then. Thank you very much. I owe you an adult beverage of your choice, when we chance to meet. Ron

[email protected]

1 - 20 of 25 Posts