Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Senior Charter Member
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please help me understand how the fuel return line is to be connected given the FFR parts. My donor had a flexible line running from the tank (return line side) to the flexible barb fitting. The barb fitting then made a nice quick connect to the body hard fuel return line. The body hard line really formed the male part of the connection into the female side of the barbed fitting.

Help!!!

DogCatcher
:confused:

·
FFCobra Craftsman
3,806 Posts
If you follow the FFR plan, you cut the donor steel return line just forward of the flexible line on the tank. You're suppose to put a slight flare on the end of that piece of the donor steel line. You do the same to the FFR supplied steel line. You connect the donor hard line to the FFR supplied hard line using the short piece of rubber fuel hose and hose clamps supplied by FFR.
I didn't like the idea of rubber hoses and clamps, especially in the engine compartment near the header. I attempted to describe my set-up in the following thread: http://www.ffcars.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=33;t=032354#000008

[ February 22, 2004, 07:01 PM: Message edited by: PAB ]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts