Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK so I am building MK 4 with a 351W. The way the book reads the fuel line runs along the frame and then takes about a 60 degree turn up into the engine compartment. I am running my line on the drivers side for various reasons and now i find that by following the book, the line comes up in the middle of the header. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer but i do know heat and fuel do not mix. I would appreciate photos of fuel line routings on the drivers side.

I know i can reroute the line, either on the radiator side or the footbox side of the header. I am not sure which makes more sense.

I am also not sure that i want the line coming up in the middle of the engine compartment and i am thinking of re routing further along the frame and then angling out. That would require more bends in a longer line.

·
Charter Member
2,034 Posts
This is a 351W MKIII with hard lines running up driver side to a mechanical pump. Not the best pics but maybe they are enough to help with the routing and bend.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.