Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished, in fact have not titled the car yet. Gen 1 with new crate LS3 500 hp and a 6 speed cable shift G86 Trans...Custom exhaust hand built, added roof scoop, made NACA ducts where rear windows used to be, added rear scoop for cool intake box, has Vintage AC, currently only 1 mile on odometer. Pics are from last week got the glass put in, Paint job is House of Kolor Candy Apple Red Tri-coat paint. Again, these pics are with it dirty, you can see the dust on the fenders lol... Ill get better ones next week at Festival of Speed in Tampa. I have the Carbon rear wing but haven't installed it, not sure I want to yet. Yellow stitched custom interior, Momo wheel, etc etc etc... If your building one or read about these cars you know the hours that go into these cars, some more than others. I took on this project with my father, who loved coming over and working on this car. Im not in a hurry to sell it but with 2 kids the wife isn't very keen on the car, and i just bough the new Alfa Guilia QV so I have something almost as fast as this to play with still lol... Price is $85k, feel free to text me if your interested at 407-484-9017 John

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts