Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Former Roadster Owner
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a great deal for a west coast guy who's looking for a very nice 302 on a budget.

1989 302 shortblock rebuild by Heritage Ford in Modesto CA. Shortblock only has 8,000 miles on it.

Pistons notched for big valves/higher lift cam.

Ported Edelbrock Performer Aluminum heads with 2.02/1.60 valves.

FMS E303 cam and roller lifters.

Aluminum blue 1.6 roller rockers

ARP Dress Hardware

Currently has a polished performer RPM AirGap intake for carbed applcations.--I will sell the engine without this intake for any of you guys planning on running an EFI set up.

As the pictures show (below) the engine still resides in my unfinished MKII Cobra. I bought my unfinished cobra with this engine already installed. I've decided to build a 347ci engine to replace this 302. The original owner of my Cobra was very confident in this 302 so I know it will be a great running engine. He bought the freshly rebuild engine from a friend so he knew the mileage was legit.

Pictures: (engine looks much better in person)

Estimate on Power Output: 300HP

Realisticly, I belive the ported heads, cam and roller rockers are worth about 75 hp over stock. You can expect 260-270ish RWHP when using a 5 speed tranny.

Engine is very very clean, Block is painted semi-gloss black.

Engine is complete from oil pan to intake and includes front cover, water pump and balancer. The harmonic balancer needs to be painted.

I'm asking $2200 with intake, $2000 with out.-I'm pretty firm on those prices. But Feel fee to make a resonable offer.

Email me: [email protected]

I'm located in Modesto CA. 70 miles south of Sacramento, and about 1 hour from the bay area.

Can have engine pulled with in a few days.

*Valve Covers, and Pulley Set-Up NOT included.

Thanks, Dan

1 - 1 of 1 Posts