Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
\\\M3
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd rather not ship this because of any fumes or fuel residue in it, but anyone who wants to pick it up, let me know.

Its in good condition and it includes the cover and straps, but not the pickup, float or wires.

Brendan

·
Charter Member
158 Posts
Hey Brendan!!

How did the unload go?? Congrats and Thanks for the help on Saturday!! If you need a hand with anything let me know, I am not that far and I am willing to help if you need it , I haven't built one yet but It would be good practice!! :D

·
Super Moderator
29,434 Posts
Hey Brendan

Are you going to be using the fuel filler tube? If not, I'll pay to have just the part shipped to CA.

Let me know

Keith

·
\\\M3
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Keith, yes I'm using the filler tube, forgot to mention that.

Jamie, Saturday was great, and the unload went smoothly too. The jury-rigged boat trailer worked fine, got the body onto the body buck, the frame on jackstands, and did some inventorying. As for help, I think I'm going to get the dirty work out of the way first (frame paint, more parts prep, all that stuff). Plus, I have a nice list of backorders that I'm waiting for too. Can't wait to get started though.

Brendan

·
FFCobra Master Craftsman
1,941 Posts
Hi Brendan. I'd be glad to take it off your hands. I'm in the Boston area, but couldn't get down till Saturday afternoon or Sunday. Would that be okay?

Ed Reynolds
FFR3619
[email protected]

·
\\\M3
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ed, I'll save it for you, the weekend is fine. I know that I won't be around Saturday, but should be there working on the car sunday. Call me or email me later in the week so we could plan a little better.

Brendan

617-834-1384

1 - 6 of 6 Posts