Factory Five Racing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator
9,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Free to the first 90 people showing their car at the FFROGFEST WEST car show. Limit one per person please because we only have 100!

Here's the back:

-

Here's the front:

-

Be sure to get to the track between 9 and 11 to get set up. We'll judge the cars shorthly after. The T-shirts will be given to people with a car only. If we have some left, we will give them to Dave to raffle off at the dinner.

- Bill

·
1,033 Posts
Very cool t-shirt! Hope you have sizes for us "small" people :D All the FFR shirts I have are L to XL....only good for a night shirt :(

[ November 13, 2002, 08:14 PM: Message edited by: Chick FFR Racer ]

·
Premium Member
3,804 Posts
For those that are interested I will be bringing my spec racer t-shirts too. But They were toooo expensive to hand out, sorry. But htey are cool!

·
FFCobra Craftsman
4,241 Posts
Awsome shirts! I love t shirts with the big design on the back and a little LOGO on the front... Great Job!!!!

Rgds

Rob

·
1,033 Posts
I will offer to pay for my t-shirt with the proceeds going to Team Jenny. And to kick it up a notch anyone who beats me at autocross I will donate $25 to Team Jenny :D

·
1,033 Posts
Bring it on Mikey ;) Tell you what, you beat me at autox and I will give $100 to Team Jenny. I beat you and you pay $100 to Team Jenny........

[ November 13, 2002, 09:48 PM: Message edited by: Chick FFR Racer ]

·
FFCobra Fanatic
2,655 Posts
Bill,

Great job (yet again!!!) on those shirts!

But alas, yet another FFR event that is nowhere near where I live.... :(

Olli

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.