Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,474 Posts
That silver one was on the truck when they dropped my car 3 weeks ago. I think if I'd know they were selling it, I would've just unloaded and saved the shipping.

·
7,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I really wish I was building a car right now. I would be all over that. If its still there in a couple of weeks I will buy it.

·
Husband/Father/Son
12,461 Posts
WOW what a smoking deal for either of those two.

Someone better snatch them up before I find a rolling chassis

Bill S.

·
Premium Member
10,474 Posts
Not the color I wanted, but.......that MKII is looking pretty good.

I saw the silver MKIII on the truck, they were hauling it back to MA from a show in Oregon. Very nice!!

·
683 Posts
So tempting ... If holiday expenses weren't staring me in the face, I'd jump at the silver Mk III body.

Must resist, must resist ...

·
Cobra Poor
688 Posts
I've got a request in on the silver and blue one at 4:34pm CST.

Stewart was gone for the day. Any guess on shipping a body to 46356? Whole kit was $850 2 years ago, but I can't expect the body to be much less than a whole kit.

·
El Conquestador
1,089 Posts
In October to St. Louis was $950. I can't see it being much more than that.

·
644 Posts
Uhm...yea....I hope no one else has asked about that top blue and white one. MAN that would be such a time saver! ESPECIALLY for the part that I will not be doing myself. I don't know bodywork and I sure as hec am not gonna learn on this.

·
FFCobra Craftsman
2,736 Posts
Kevin
If it does not work for you I will take it.
Bill

·
Premium Member
5,825 Posts
I see that Kevin has already beat me to it, but I have offered to purchase the silver/blue Mk III as well!

That's what I get for stepping away from the computer!!! :mad:

Sean

·
FFCobra Craftsman
2,238 Posts
okay boys ... anyone close to me want to unload their body shoot me a note ... been pondering a used MK I body but a new one for $1,000 would put me over the edge if distance is not too great ... don't feel like going to Ohio to get ya know ... just shoot me a PM ... Pat

·
Junior Charter Member
153 Posts
I have asked about the blue and White one, but does anyone know if there is any problem with it being from a MKII, I have a MKI kit? I do not think there is but would like to make sure.

I have been waiting many years to get mine done this would be a great leap in the right direction.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Would the Mk II body fit on my Mk III chassis?

-Jon

·
Master Paint Chipper
1,374 Posts
Hmmmm, Maybe Dave Smith's building himself an FIA with the new molds...Ha, just stirring the pot, great deals though.

Matt

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.