Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
FFCobra Master Craftsman
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been a member of this forum ( and the old one ) from the begining. Over the years, I have seen countless acts of kindness, charity and support. No only with connections to our Cobra builds, but our personal lives as well.

I'm collecting parts for a Stalker V6 build to follow my second FFR Cobra build. Very few seats will fit in this car and I needed to go outside the U.S. to get some that are not exported here for liability reasons.

Within hours ( maybe minutes ) after a post asking for assistance from someone in the U.K., Mark Reid and his lovely wife came to my rescue and sent me a set of seats.(I've never even met the man or spoken to him on the phone.)This was not an easy task as shipping from the U.K. has some "issues" to deal with.

Mark and his wife did this with the same care and enthusiasm they are approaching his Coupe build and it's just one more example of the brotherhood we all share and friendships formed because of this amazing car and the people that build them. I thank you all.

·
Premium Member
6,408 Posts
I second your statement....I have recieved so much help on this Forum over the 2+ years , that I tell everyone that asks me about the car , that if you really want to consider building the FFR...Go to FFCars.com , and you'll end up making the right decision....Personally , I could not have built the car without the Forum. :D

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
As you know Tim, I've built a Stalker and could not have done so without the knowledge freely available on this forum.

Enjoy the ride!
Jim #22

·
Caress of Steel
2,129 Posts
Link to Stalker page?

·
Non-whiner
10,646 Posts
Tim,
Thanks for the kind words! This forum keeps me sane when I'm thinking about my coupe sitting in my father-in-law's garage. It is my link to the real world (okay, surreal at times, read as RS BS). It keeps my wife happy because when I'm online, I'm not bothering her. I was very proud to help a forum brother out just as all of you have helped me out and will continue to do so.

Okay, love-in is over, back to the build!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts