Premium Member
9,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #22

·
Premium Member
9,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Swaybars!

Hello guys hope everyone had a great holiday break.

Just letting everyone know we just got a fresh shipment of new 7/8" FFR SWAYBARS.
http://www.fortesparts.com/steering-suspens…/ffr-swaybar-7-8

Call us and catch our promo
508 875 0016
$25 off a purchase over $500
$50 off a purchase over $1000
$150 off a purchase over $2500

Like our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Fortes-Parts-Connection-106979956006023/?fref=nf
follow us on Instagram @ fortespartsconnection
tag us with #partsconnection

·
Premium Member
9,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Forte's 2017 Launch off the New Year Starting Line!

Starting this week we will be posting five featured products every week. These are products that we are proud to support, we have competitively priced and most likely have in stock!

Additionally we are running promotions to help you get the parts you need at the best price possible!
$25 off a purchase over $500
$50 off a purchase over $1000
$150 off a purchase over $2500
Call us 508 875 0016
Follow us on instagram: @fortespartsconnection
#partsconnection

·
Premium Member
9,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #27

·
Premium Member
9,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
For the coyote built Cobras~

Fresh out the shop!
We have the new KRC Power Steering Fluid Reservoir!

Fortes Parts Connection 40 Pearl st, Framingham, MA 508-875-1600
#Cars #FORDracing #PartsConnection #USA #American #Tremec #Edlebrock #OfficalDistributor #ford #motor #engine #factoryfive #dynamometer #Mustang #dragracing #turbo #Exhaust #Camaro #Street #Corvette #Muscle #Cobra #Pontiac #Shelby #Dodge #Twin #DragRace #Turbo #supercharger

Follow us on instagram @fortespartsconnection

http://www.fortesparts.com/f…/KRC-power-steering-ford-coyote

·
Premium Member
9,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Hi Al,
I do sell the remote FE oil filter mount & more.
If you still need it please give me a call.

·
Premium Member
9,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Dart SHP 347 stroker turnkey engine

Hi Guys,
Forte's Parts Connection has an all new Dart SHP 4 bolt main 347 stroker turnkey engine assembly. Build times are 2-3 weeks right now.
Check out the torque of this entry level engine with lots of potential if you ever wanted to make more power...
Call me with any questions.

·
Premium Member
2,100 Posts
Not a good experience with Mike

Unfortunately I have NOT had a good experience with Mike Forte. I sent list of parts I needed to put a 5 speed behind my new FE engine on his website. never got a response. I sent an e-mail to him him directly and did get a response but it was (mildly put) incomplete. after going back and forth several times I finally I sent him an email to start over telling him what I was doing with my car and requested a quote for all the parts I needed to finish this project i.e.; transmission, bell housing, clutch, etc and after that never did get a response.
I was ready and willing to order everything from him to make sure I had all the matched parts I needed but quite honestly the dialogue I got back made me think he was drunk.
the treatment I got was poor and unprofessional.

So many people speak highly of him and I struggle to understand why he blew me off the way he did.

I cannot and will not recommend Mike Forte.

·
Premium Member
951 Posts
Unfortunately I have NOT had a good experience with Mike Forte. I sent list of parts I needed to put a 5 speed behind my new FE engine on his website. never got a response. I sent an e-mail to him him directly and did get a response but it was (mildly put) incomplete. after going back and forth several times I finally I sent him an email to start over telling him what I was doing with my car and requested a quote for all the parts I needed to finish this project i.e.; transmission, bell housing, clutch, etc and after that never did get a response.
I was ready and willing to order everything from him to make sure I had all the matched parts I needed but quite honestly the dialogue I got back made me think he was drunk.

So many people speak highly of him and I struggle to understand why he blew me off the way he did.

Not to start a bun fight but I've always had pretty good services from Mike, Mark and all of the vendors on the forum. I usually call them though. May take a call or two but I always get a call back and get the opportunity to discuss what I'm trying to do and get some free advice. Just my 2 cents. Scott

·
Registered
480 Posts
Yeah, I'd agree with Johnny that calling is going to be your best option. I posted a question here specific for Mike yesterday just in the off chance Mike stops by and sees it, but I know I'm probably going to be giving him a call Monday. :)

·
Premium Member
9,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I'm sorry

Hi,
I guess iI let you down on your parts list. I am sorry for that. I do the best I can for thousands of people over the years. Reading a message like this is disappointing in many ways. First is I like and strive to help everyone. That said I can't please everyone. Sales is everything that goes hand in hand with satisfied customers. I value customers before and after the sale and am available nights & weekends.
A few question?
Did I not supply parts paid for?
Was I dishonest?
Or did I not get back to you on a quote? If so is that good reason to trash my name and business?
If you feel like calling, I'm available 7 days a week....

BTW, I never drink at work and was most likely overwhelmed at work. That does happen especially when this is a technical parts business and finding good help has proven to be impossible.

·
Premium Member
2,100 Posts
Hi,
I guess iI let you down on your parts list. I am sorry for that. I do the best I can for thousands of people over the years. Reading a message like this is disappointing in many ways. First is I like and strive to help everyone. That said I can't please everyone. Sales is everything that goes hand in hand with satisfied customers. I value customers before and after the sale and am available nights & weekends.
A few question?
Did I not supply parts paid for?
Was I dishonest?
Or did I not get back to you on a quote? If so is that good reason to trash my name and business?
If you feel like calling, I'm available 7 days a week....

BTW, I never drink at work and was most likely overwhelmed at work. That does happen especially when this is a technical parts business and finding good help has proven to be impossible.
So just to be clear, Mike did not rip me off in any way and he was not dishonest. But Mike, I came to you with an order that would have likely been in the 10K range (ok, that's Canadian but hey) and all I got was a recommendation for a clutch. I sent many e-mails really trying to deal with you because of your reputation. Maybe you didn't believe I was ready to buy, maybe you didn't want to deal with someone out of the country.... I don't know. I do know that I don't have time for that kind of service. I have already done the research and purchased most of the big parts elsewhere. I tried talking to you privately (e-mail) and I didn't get a response so that's why I posted my experience and now others know that they need to call you to get results. I work a lot of night shifts and odd hours so I really don't like phone calls. Ordering online is my friend. I truly believe you know what you are talking about and that you supply a good service/product. too bad it didn't work out in my situation. So the learning I got from this is that Mike responds well to phone calls. Something to remember for future customers for Mike.

Note to Mike; I am in management. If I am only getting positive feedback from my employees then I am only getting half the story and I don't really know the truth. Only when my guys can be honest with me is when I can make progress.

Cheers,
Larry

21 - 35 of 35 Posts