Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Junior Charter Member
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a used Forte's 90 degree degas tank for sale, that was bought for my MkIII but couldn't be used due to use of FFR radiator with engine facing inlet. The tank was used in another members car. The tank comes with a Mototcraft 16 lb cap and a blue 6an fitiing for the overflow connection. This is changeable. Has threaded bung on bottom for temp sensor or switch. Will sell for $90 shipped in lower 48.

I also have a brand new never installed Northern 9603 radiator that was manf in 2001 and was bought for my donor but never installed. It did not fit in my MkIII as it was too wide...went with the FFR radiator. Not sure if applicable to other FFR cars but was originally purchased for an 1983 Ford Mustanfg GT. The Northern 9603 is 31"wide, 19" tall and 3" deep. It has the same inlet an outlet locations/size as a standard mustang radiator. Minor bending seen on fins but never installed or seen water. Asking $110 shipped in the lower 48.

Paypal preferred. Having trouble posting pictures. PM if you would like photos of each!

Thanks for looking!

Squid

·
Registered
689 Posts
I'll take the degas tanks PM sent

·
Junior Charter Member
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Radiator Still Available

De-gas tank Sold!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.