Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
9,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This email was sent to me today, pretty cool!

Hi Bill,

Just wanted to let you know that we have just setup a program with Ford Racing that allows us to drop-ship orders over $1000.00 freight free to club members. The only restriction is that they do not use liftgate trucks, so you have to have access to a forklift or a dock.

The only exception to the drop-ship program, is the M-7003-Z transmission. We have to buy quantities in order to get the low price, so it can't be drop-shipped.

If you can let the club members know, this will be a great advantage for large items such as brake kits, engines and rear ends.

Thanks again for the business,

Dan Newman
Five Star Ford

·
FFCobra Craftsman
2,253 Posts
This was a pleasant surprise when I finalized my order this morning. I almost didn't get it until I added a couple of things to my order and hit the magic number. So, basically I got the last couple of parts for what I would have paid in shipping! :eek:

·
FFR 4331
1,114 Posts
Maybe I'm slow on the uptake but what does this mean??

Does it mean we get the group discount (25%-35%) from Five Star Ford and if we spend more than $1000 (after the discounts) on FRPP, someone (Five Star??, FMS??) will ship the parts directly to our residence?

If so, that sounds great but like I said, maybe I'm just s-l-o-w and mis-read the post from Bill. Thanks!

CJ

·
FFCobra Craftsman
2,253 Posts
CJ,
Yes, you are correct...

·
Administrator
9,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeap, you always get 25-35% off Ford, Ford Racing, and FMS parts for being an FFCars.com member. And free shipping on orders over $1000.

- Bill

Disclaimer: some parts don't have that deep of a discount because of Ford's mark-up. Call to check prices, they're great guys!

·
Scalded Cat
1,847 Posts
I too contacted Dan about 2 days ago and am getting ready to order a lot of my parts: Cobra R Brake Kit, Trans, Engine and etc. So far his prices have been the best I have been able to find and I have been researching for the last couple of months. He has been great to work with up to this point and the drop freight they have just worked out for orders over $1000 will save $. If you email Dan a list of your parts he can get you the discount on that particular part not all are the higher rate but his prices are great. I look forward to placing my order in the next couple of days.
Todd

·
Administrator
9,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by LloydGT40:
We can order lets say 351W 385 HP List price $4995.00 fo 25-35% Off and no shipping.

Sounds too good to be true

LLoyd
Lloyd - the engines do not have as much mark up, therefore the discount isn't as much. But they will offer you the best price, just call them.

Here's more details from when we set-up the orginal discount for FFCars.com members. Please read this: http://www.ffcars.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=002240

- Bill

·
Senior Charter Member
594 Posts
This is Great! As Toney the Tiger would say!!!!

I feel that the completion of my Cobra is getting closer all of the time!!

Thanks again. Being limited on funds this helps out big time!!!!!

Tifford

1 - 10 of 10 Posts