Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
6,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want to BUY a slot to purchase a new Ford GT? Theyre actually selling the opportunity just to pay whatever they're going to ask for them. And it's an automatic?
Ford GT on eBay

·
Super Moderator
29,562 Posts
Corrected the link for Todd

Ooops, I see he fixed it.

$35K so far for the bidding rights? Come on!!!

·
6,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Holy smokes you're fast. 2FAST4ME I guess. I was just doin that!

·
Super Moderator
29,562 Posts
Todd-

We are spending way too much time on the forum.

·
FFCobra Craftsman
2,736 Posts
Hey
I have a 97 Dodge Conversion van. What do you think I might get if I auction of the right to buy it??
Bill

·
We don't need no stinkin stitches
1,450 Posts
Hey Bill, Unless you're "conversion van" was somehow "converted to a Viper, it's worth
maybe
:D
Start the Bidding.
I offer a used
a used chicken and a "n"
Beat that!

·
Senior Charter Member
647 Posts
At $150,000.00 I don't think they'll be braking down the doors, it's the same thing that happened when they came out with the T-bird a couple of years ago now you can get one of those no problem.

·
Senior Charter Member
245 Posts
They are breaking down the doors. My cousin has the money but can't find a dealer that will sell him one.

·
779 Posts
Holy Crap !!! Can anyone say PSL in car lingo?

Panther PSL's are in the paper for $1500 - $3750 EACH right now. and most of the PSL owners didn't even get Superbowl tickets because it's a 'Lottery'.

P.T. Barnum had it right... 'Here, sucker, sucker, sucker...' :rolleyes:

Michael~

·
Professional Internet Browser
9,945 Posts
This happens with ERA's. People buy spots on the waiting list just to sell them since the list is over 2 years long. Wait untilljust before the car is ready and sell the deposit to someone who really wants one. I heard some people have 10 spots on the GT list so far :mad:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts