Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale: Factory Five Racing Mark III Roadster
For sale for $27,500. Wimbledon white with burgundy metallic stripes. 29,000 miles, excellent mechanical condition, no issues whatsoever. I have owned the car for the past three years and it has always been a fun and reliable driver. I am selling to thin my herd and fund other projects.
The car has a 302 H.O. with Edelbrock performer heads, Trick Flow upper and lower intake, factory Ford EFI, and equal length shorty headers. T-5 transmission, 8.8 solid rear axle with posi. The oil has been regularly changed and will be fresh for the buyer.
Has a Pennsylvania “special construction” title and has been continuously registered since I purchased the car.
The car is well optioned and includes from FFR:
  • Black powder-coated chassis
  • Three-link rear suspension
  • Front tubular control arms
  • FFR fuel tank
  • Dual black powder-coated roll bars
  • Ceramic coated side pipes and J-pipes
  • P.S. Engineering 15in Halibrand wheels
  • Hood hinge kit
  • Black leather seats and steering wheel
  • Autometer vintage gauges
  • Sun visors and wind wings
Additional options:
  • Visor mounted mirrors and windshield-mount rearview mirror
  • Breeze upper and lower radiator hoses
  • Front sway bar
  • Front and rear coilover shocks
  • Front and rear disc brakes
  • Custom shifter handle
  • Electric power steering with adjustable assist
The car suffered a hit to the right rear corner prior to my purchase, resulting in some damage. All metalwork has been repaired, including a new fuel tank. The body has been roughly repaired. Overall the paint has flaws and would be considered “driver quality.”
This roadster could be purchased today and driven for years with zero work. With a new paint job it would be superb. I am sad to see it go but it is time for new owners to enjoy it as much as we have. The car comes with a cover and a set of Mustang cobra wheels with Bridgestone Potenza tires in good shape. Private inspections welcome.

Attachments

·
Registered
329 Posts
The performance to $ of these MKI,MKII and MKIII Cobras is pretty amazing. What else I have noticed is that the maintenance cost is very low. This is a good price for this car and should sell quickly. Good luck.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! It's not perfect and I wanted the price to reflect that. It's a lot of fun for the money and will turn heads everywhere.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts