Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale. Factory Five Typer 65 Coupe Gen 2 project. This was a project my Dad and I bought to compete together. Unfortunately He did not survive Covid so I have decided to sell it as a project. I do not have the time, patience or body work skills to complete it. As you can imagine we have some pretty decent money invested. See the pictures for details and feel free to ask me questions. I am looking to sell it for $30K without alot of haggling.
I believe I have 99.9% of what is needed to complete it. The bodywork is done but the doors and hood need to be shaped and aligned. The Engine is a new NEVER RUN Ford 302 crate motor with a trickflow Fuel injection system and a Vortec Supercharger.
If you have a real interest please send me a message and email I will send you more pictures
Automotive tire Hood Light Automotive lighting Automotive design
Automotive tire Hood Light Automotive lighting Automotive design

Registered
Good luck.. sorry to hear of your dads passing. 馃檹

Registered
For sale. Factory Five Typer 65 Coupe Gen 2 project. This was a project my Dad and I bought to compete together. Unfortunately He did not survive Covid so I have decided to sell it as a project. I do not have the time, patience or body work skills to complete it. As you can imagine we have some pretty decent money invested. See the pictures for details and feel free to ask me questions. I am looking to sell it for $30K without alot of haggling.
I believe I have 99.9% of what is needed to complete it. The bodywork is done but the doors and hood need to be shaped and aligned. The Engine is a new NEVER RUN Ford 302 crate motor with a trickflow Fuel injection system and a Vortec Supercharger.
If you have a real interest please send me a message and email I will send you more pictures
View attachment 365100 View attachment 365100

Sorry to hear andy. Where is the car located? Didnt see anything listed in your profile.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts