Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Premium Member
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD: 2011 Mk4 IRS Roadster

SOLD 2011 Mk4 IRS Roadster
Selling my as new 2011 Mk4. $40500.00 VIN: F5R1007541RD
Just completed in August. 80 miles on car 9K mile on motor\transmission. Color is Lexus Indigo Blue with Viper Silver stripes.

This is the complete factory five kit with IRS. Every option included and lots of upgrades. Over $60K in car.
Engine is 04 Mach 1 4.6 DOHC (9k miles) with Paxton Novi 2000 supercharger. Dyno'd 425hp at rear wheels. Inludes 60lb injectors, intercooler, SCT bigair 2600 MAF, Return fuel system.

Transmission is from same Mach 1. Tremec 3650 5 speed with 8.8 3.73 Posi rear pumpkin

Fully independent suspension all the way around. Cobra 13" brakes in front 11.5 at rear Hawk pads.

Full hydroboost setup with Power steering and brakes. Includes Heidts power steering valve.

Leather heated seats

Both leather and wood steering wheel

Parrot ASTEROID stereo with Alpine amp. Focal speakers and Sound ordnance sub

Turn signal on steering shaft, Custom headlight switch, interior lights, extra Speedhut gauges that match set. Wheel well liners.

Full sound proofing and carpet.

Lots more options. This is a modern Cobra. That could be driven everyday. That was the goal.

BTW, this also has FF cats so it no need for ear plugs. Plus I think it would even pass emissions.

CAR IS SOLD. THANKS

Attachments

· Banned
2,213 Posts
Beautiful car!!! Good luck with the sale!

· Registered
689 Posts
Very nice car, that is how I am wishing mine will look like (some day), I even have the same dash and glove box, and I also going with blue with silver stripes but a lighter shade of blue:snake:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.