Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have for sale a 1989 Mustang Notchback Coupe that was originally a 4 cylinder car that I converted to a 302 5 speed. I was building my driveline for a Factory Five Roadster in this car, but I ended up buying a wrecked mustang with a 347 stroker driveline which is what I used for my Roadster build. The engine is a standard bore 302 forged piston roller with an E303 cam an edelbrock performer intake and a 600 edelbrock carb. The engine had the crank polished and new bearings and rings installed. Arp bolts and studs were used throughout. The heads are E7TE castings with mild porting and a 3 angle valve job with crane valve springs to match the E303 cam. The 5 speed is a 1990 v8 trans that had new bearings and synchronizers installed. The flywheel is a new Ford unit and the clutch is a King Cobra Ford clutch. The rear end is drum brake (new brakes) 8.8 with 3.73 gears with tubular control arms. Lots of other new parts were used: fuel tank with a holley electric pump, radiator, water pump, steeda shifter, much more. The front brakes are the 4 cylinder brakes but I do have a set of v8 brakes that can go with the car. This would make a good driver or a nice donor car for a Roadster build. The car body is in good shape but it is not a show car. I was planning on keeping it however I want to paint the Factory Five this winter so I need to sell to offset the paint costs. The car in In Celina, Ohio. $3900

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts