Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
FFCobra Fanatic
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to let anyone with backordered vinyl roadster seats know, I've talked to different people at FFR a few times in the past month or so and their story about my missing seats has lined up; they had been out of stock for a while but they got a batch today (Fri.). The factory was closed for the week but apparently there were still a few guys running around, so they may have been shipped.

Marshall

·
15,282 Posts
"Closed for the week" is right. I spent nine minutes battling their voice jail system today, left three voice mails when I finally got someone's box, and sent an e-mail to the redline. While I did get an e-mail from FFR saying that they had received my issue, I never got the phone call they promised "ASAP."

The result is that some parts I needed overnighted for my build party tomorrow won't be coming, and my Monday drive to the painter is delayed indefinitely.

It's not the end of the world yet, but I'm sure this is just my first doubt about their understanding of my tight timeline for the build.

My Street Performers did arrive with the kit, which I understand is a common backorder. Guess I'll just have to be happy about that, though seats wouldn't have caused this delay.

Cheers, John

1 - 2 of 2 Posts