Factory Five Racing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone in florida in the process of building a ffr cobra? i want to take a look at the frame without going to the factory....thank you...im in st. pete, but will travel anywhere in the state..thanks!

·
FFCobra Master Craftsman
3,285 Posts
There's a couple of them under construction down here in/near Palm Beach County. My go-cart's sitting in the garage waiting for the return of the painted body, so you could see one that's been driven 5,000 miles. You may find some closer, let me know if you'd like to come down here and I'll put you in touch with the right folks.

·
Charter Member
215 Posts
I'm in Ft. Lauderdale. I am just now after three years fitting the body. After it is fitted, it will be removed and final painted. You could see my car which has a built 357W, IRS, and much more. Call me at 954-383-9362 to coordinate more.

·
Charter Member
2,649 Posts
Rem, I'm targeted to receive my kit Dec 7th. I'll be at home for the holidays Dec 20th thru Jan 6th,
hopeflly working on the car. I live in Northern Palm Beach County (Tequesta). email me at
[email protected] and we can set something up.
Bob Mac

·
Registered
155 Posts
I'm near Gainesville if you head north. Just put the engine in so frame is still readily viewable.

Dave

·
Registered
366 Posts
I'm in Sarasota and in the pre-go cart phase. I would be happy to show 'er off.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I'am jut across the bay, be glad to show you the frame and the rest of FFR2422. Frame is powercoated red so it stands out. She is almost finished- not painted but body is on and she is on the road. Just dynoed at 340 hp rear wheels,
no power adders. I am retired , just work and
cars and boats. Call me 813-237-4445 or 813-244-6281

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.