Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Senior Charter Member
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to purchase floor mats for my MKII with a drivers side dropped floor. Anyone know if there is a difference between the MKII or MKIII? According to Factory Five site it looks like there is. One of my few days I got off early enough to give them a call they were closed so I couldn't get an answer if they are available. Anyone out there know, or know of someone out there who sells a quality set. Would like to get a set before we get to far into our short season.I did post in the Classifieds WTB.
Also, Nick, I know you are watching. Is there any closer idea of when you are going to see the stainless roll bar? The last time we talked you thought between the middle of April or early May. I need one sort of soon since my mod attempt at my current one isn't going to be feasible to get done. Phone tag isn't working. How do I get on the the list.

·
Senior Charter Member
2,055 Posts
Finishline sells a nice set of Cobra emblem mats.

·
Building Something
367 Posts
I got a realy nice set of Ford Racing mats at Big lots today, black with Red lettering with White and Blue ford logo. Check them out if one is near You for look and fit only $10 Bucks.
HTH Mike in NC

·
Registered
365 Posts
I 2nd the finish line mats. I've got an MK II with dropped floor and they fit PERFECT. Might be a bit of work keeping that logo clean.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts