Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Senior Charter Member
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting ready build a house but as soon as I am done with that in 4 months, I will finish my Mk2 build...

I already bought some wheels for my car, and they are very nice. These wheels are brand new and never been on the car. A few weeks ago I found different wheels that I want to use, but I will only get them if someone wants to buy the wheels I currently own, that would be great.

I will get the tires un-mounted, I am keeping the tires, but I will box up the wheels and split the shipping cost with you.

The UPS insured estimate is $30.00 per tire, I would be split the cost with you on this. I will entertain any offer, I would like to get $700 for the wheels.

17X9 5-114.3 24S
17X10.5 5-114.3 28S
Finish: Silver
Silver powder coat with a glossy finish

Please email me at: mike AT gamester DOT ws

·
FFCobra Fanatic
1,345 Posts
Mic, I hate to burst your bubble but you may have to drop your price a bit to sell these.

I have seen them for $600 with free shipping for the same wheels you show (17x10.5 and 17x9).

--T

·
Senior Charter Member
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea, I have seen some other web sites offer wheels at that price. My entire package cost 1350 with the tires. But If I don't sell the wheels, I wont be bummed out, these wheels will still look Awesome on my car :D

·
Senior Charter Member
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, they look like they are all 9's, but the rear rim center is bumped out to look like 9's, and not have such a deep dish.

·
Junior Charter Member
102 Posts
if you did in fact get a wheel with the center "bumped out" that would surely prevent them from fitting properly. You have moved the tire inboard on the rearend by doing that. I Know my Bullits with a 285 on the 10.5 (7"bs, 28s per FFR)only clears by 1/2" on a 3 link.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts