Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my neighbors came up today with pictures of a car that believe it or not, belongs to a guy that I know very well, but have not had any contact with in some time. So happens he also just happens to have a GT-500.

I have no idea what this car is, but it looks nice. Supposedly he bought it here for $35K. This makes me kind of sick as I am fighting with the taxman to get the taxes on my car reduced to a normal level.

Check the pics. I am going to get in touch with him as soon as I can to compare notes.

Anybody have any idea what this one is???

·
Trenchant
2,692 Posts
I never saw an update on your tax issue. I wrote a lot of advice been never saw a response.
Anything?

·
Tropically Twisted
1,727 Posts
faterikcartman,

We're still fighting it. We got a couple of professional appraisals, since Black Book doesn't deal in replicas, but they still put a random value on the car. (???) IMO, this is bull. I'm not happy at them right now.

We're hoping that they take our appraisal value ($18,500 as is.. $24,000 when finished), which will significantly drop us into a reasonable tax bracket. It's still crazy.. we'll keep you all updated.

Cheers,

Will

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
Can't really tell from the pic, but it could also be a Backdraft. That Shelby 500 sure is SWEET though!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts