Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well today was a big day! First start finally came today. So much to be done, but it feels good to have this hurdle out of the way. Im not gonna lie though, this video is NOT of the first start. We had several issues at first so video kinda was not my priority. This is probably the 10th start video haha.

·
Super Moderator
29,393 Posts
Congrats! Sounds very mean! What cam do you have installed?

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds AWESOME! Congratulations on the milestone that will keep you smiling for a long time. Now it is time to take it for a go cart ride!
I did take it down the street last night but it was too dark to film. Ill make a go cart film soon. But I can tell this thing is gonna be a blast, and a bit scary haha

·
Unconventional Builder
5,498 Posts
But I can tell this thing is gonna be a blast, and a bit scary haha
Congrats on the milestone. Sounds great. They all are (a blast and scary) thats why so many of us learned how to run AutoX. Instead of driving around not knowing what could happen next, go to an event and push it you will spin out a few times but at least you will have a better feel for your car.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congrats on the milestone. Sounds great. They all are (a blast and scary) thats why so many of us learned how to run AutoX. Instead of driving around not knowing what could happen next, go to an event and push it you will spin out a few times but at least you will have a better feel for your car.
That's a dang good idea!

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sounds Nassssty! In a good way of course. You will now find yourself starting it everyday, ask me how I know.

Todd
Thanks everyone, and so far you are right haha

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
You will now find yourself starting it everyday, ask me how I know.

Todd
LOL, I thought it was just me! :001_tongue:

Congrats on your milestone! Hitting this and go-kart are motivating me to get the body on and getting it licensed!

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
good job
sounds good too:001_smile:

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
Would you believe I ran out of gas in the garage, before I ever go-karted it! :001_rolleyes: (I only had a little over a gallon in the tank, but just enjoyed starting & running it too much!)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.